Pilates Class Info
BEFORE ATTENDING YOUR PILATES CLASS
MAIN COVID GUIDELINES
Make sure you also read our main COVID guidelines.
Remember you will need your own equipment - we are not allowed to share anything!
- Yoga/Fitness Mat
- Pillow or something for behind your head (folded hand towel works well)
- I have lots of latex bands you can have - to keep
- Pilates Loops (big rubber band) - you can pick a pack up at Asda or Amazon
- Hog - I have some you can have second hand £10 or you can get them from Amazon £20
SAFETY IN THE ROOM
- I have floor markers so you know where your ‘spot’ is. Once there, you can remove your mask.
- Classes will be 45mins for a period of time as I have to ventilate & clean the room between each class & after the final class.
- Windows are to remain open so PLEASE wrap up if it’s cold! I’ve invested in a CO2 monitor that measures the level of CO2 in the air. I may be able to close some of the windows if the room has enough air flow.
- Likewise if it’s hot, I can’t use fans, it spread air/COVID particles.
ONLINE/ON DEMAND CLASSES
We’re still running online classes, please ask for more details.
£30 for the month
- Monday - 11.00am Pilates
- Wednesday - 7.05pm Pilates
Any questions, please feel free to get in contact.